Intro


Learner. Educator. Coach. I am Ralph Andrews and I live in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania while teaching 8th-grade mathematics at the Palmerton Area Junior High School. I have a Bachelors in Elementary Education with a Middle School Mathematics add-on with a Masters in Classroom Technology.  I’ve spent 16 seasons coaching varsity football and girls’ basketball. I have a thirst for technology and love integrating new practices into my classroom.
I strive to inspire and educate others to be productive citizens in a dynamic, macro society through personal connections and collaborative endeavors with students, staff, and our community members.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Share or Not to Share, that Shouldn't be a Question

Being Internet Awesome?

Digital Age Leadership Multimedia Project